Synchronize Action column bug

This forum is designated to discuss Password Depot.
keyboarder
User
User

Synchronize Action column bug

Post by keyboarder » July 17th, 2017, 9:41 pm

In the synchronize window, when clicking a cell in the Action column --to change the option-- instead of the normal Icon with English characters, it shows an oriental (Chinese or Japanese?) symbol instead. When an option is chosen and the focus is changed away from the cell, an error occurs. From what I can tell, the selected action is properly selected and completed during the Sync, but it is still problematic that this bug occurs.

Password Depot 10.5.1
PD Sync Action Bug Cell.jpg
PD Sync Action Bug Cell.jpg (24.97 KiB) Viewed 296 times
PD Sync Action Bug Error.jpg
PD Sync Action Bug Error.jpg (48.08 KiB) Viewed 296 times
PD Sync Action Bug Window.png

edmundduck
User
User

Re: Synchronize Action column bug

Post by edmundduck » August 5th, 2017, 4:31 am

I got the same error, however it's not all the data can be synchronized properly.

For what I see so far, the associated URL field can never be synchronized even though it's promoted to complete successfully.

keyboarder
User
User

Post by keyboarder » August 5th, 2017, 6:05 am

Okay, but just because these bugs both have to do with synchronization, I suspect what you describe is likely a separate issue. It is more critical than UI issues and should be reported separately. Have you posted another thread describing the problem with URL field? I recommend contacting support directly.

edmundduck
User
User

Post by edmundduck » August 19th, 2017, 5:27 am

Yea, I think I have to raise a bug report to support team. I find that the English forum is always being ignored ;)