Help for the new guy

This forum is open for all topics. Please note that questions in this forum are not answered by our support team.
wnorton750
Rookie
Rookie

Help for the new guy

Post by wnorton750 » December 16th, 2006, 10:32 pm

I bought hosting through 1and1 web hosting, and yet to under stand any thing about it. Thats how I ended up here I think :idea: I have no clue as to how any of this stuff works. Is there any others here that are in the same boat as I am? And where can I get some hold me by the hand and walk me through it kind of help? Thanks every one from Bill
THE VERY NEW GUY HERE

Dang (AceBIT Support)

Post by Dang (AceBIT Support) » December 19th, 2006, 4:00 pm

Hello,

which software of our products do you use? If you use one of our products you can go through our tutorials which you can find on our website to work out how to use them.

htbentley
Rookie
Rookie

Wise FTP can't transfer files

Post by htbentley » February 18th, 2007, 5:20 pm

I too have been have terrible problems with Wise FTP and have wasted two days trying to get Wise-FTP to download a file to a 1 and 1 web site. It connects, that is not the problem, and when I ask to download a web page i.e. *. htm it indicates that it is transferring data but then it errors and does not complete the transfer. The 1 and 1 Webfile tool permit only single file transfers so that when building a web page it is far too costly in terms of time to transfer the data. I have paid good money to have something that works and it does not. I notice that I recently downloaded a version 3 and now you are in version 5. Is there a problem here? Must I pay again for version 5 and if so will it fix my problem?

Support (AceBIT)

Post by Support (AceBIT) » February 21st, 2007, 6:21 pm

Hello,

Version 3 should work for you just fine. Can you please tell us what version you are using exactly? (See "Help" -> "About").
Please make sure there is no firewall running in the background of your PC that might block the program here.

lukesh
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Help for the new guy

Post by lukesh » March 17th, 2008, 1:53 pm

Hi i am using HtmlfileTranslator. I am new for this can u plz tell me where do i get the tutorials for this

Katrin (AceBIT-Team)

Post by Katrin (AceBIT-Team) » March 17th, 2009, 2:42 pm

Hello,

Unfortunately, there is no such documentation for the HTML file translator, this referred to our main 6 products.

Best regards

wyeadon
Rookie
Rookie

Post by wyeadon » June 2nd, 2009, 11:30 am

It seems to me that there is a firewall running in the background that prevents the file from being transfered. I would also want to have a comprehensive tutorial for the HTML file translator. There are so many things I don't know yet that I really don't know where I should get started. Are there any book or websites out there that could help with the HTML?

Derek Sobotka
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Derek Sobotka » June 14th, 2017, 9:09 am

The best examples you can find at awwwards.com.

Derek Sobotka
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Derek Sobotka » June 15th, 2017, 8:12 am

Man, I do love rice! Right now I'm reading a review on the best rice cookers of 2017. I believe a rice cooker will solve almost every problem in my life. Only one cup of water plus a half cup!