This forum is designated to discuss Hello Engines!.

Testing Hello Engines

Postby aoge » Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:02 pm

Hi

I'd like to test Hello Engines version 6. It is writenn that I can test it for 30 days but what happens then? Do I then automatically buy the program or will I be asked?
when I then want to buy the program can I also upgrade from my earlier version which i received from 1&1 or is this not possible? Unfortunately I do not remember the version number I had but I have the unlock code, can I find it out with this?

Regards
aoge
Rookie
Rookie

Re: Testing Hello Engines

Postby Support (AceBIT) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:36 pm

Hello,

after having tested Hello Engines! for 30 days, the program will inform you that the trial period has expired and you cannot open it anymore, so you will not automatically buy the program. You can then buy the program here: http://www.hello-engines.com/order.htm.

When you have an earlier version of Hello Engines! you can use the upgrade possibility. If you do not remember which version you have exactly, you can send us the unlock code which you received from 1&1 and we will then test it.

Best regards
Support (AceBIT)

Return to Hello Engines!