Tickets : One of the required field(s) is empty

This forum is designated to discuss Ranking Toolbox.
django29

Tickets : One of the required field(s) is empty

Post by django29 » January 3rd, 2013, 3:53 pm

Hello

It's impossible to start a ticket on your website. I entered all the informations in all the fields, but I get all the time this message :
"One of the required field(s) is empty"

I wanted to know why RTB6 1.5 doesn't detect the URLS of a few websites.
They are all made on Joomla 1.5 or 2.5. All the pages are detected in most of them, but not in 2 of them.

These 2 websites have links to each page in menus and on pictures as the others.

Tried on RT7 and Hello Engine 6 : same problem.

AceBIT
Site Admin

Re: Tickets : One of the required field(s) is empty

Post by AceBIT » January 24th, 2013, 7:19 pm

Hello django29!
django29 wrote: It's impossible to start a ticket on your website. I entered all the informations in all the fields, but I get all the time this message :
"One of the required field(s) is empty"
At the bottom of the form, there is a CAPTCHA. Did you saw it? It must be filled out.
django29 wrote: I wanted to know why RTB6 1.5 doesn't detect the URLS of a few websites.
They are all made on Joomla 1.5 or 2.5. All the pages are detected in most of them, but not in 2 of them.

These 2 websites have links to each page in menus and on pictures as the others.

Tried on RT7 and Hello Engine 6 : same problem.
It would be the easiest, if you could send us your URL by email. If you have problems with our ticket system, you may just send an email to info@acebit.de. It arrives in the same helpdesk.
Beste Grüße aus Darmstadt! - Best regards from Darmstadt!

AceBIT GmbH, Holzhofallee 15, 64295 Darmstadt, Deutschland - Tel.: +49 61 51 136 50-0, Fax: +49 61 51 136 50-20, E-Mail: info@acebit.de, Web: https://www.acebit.de