no position showing

This forum is designated to discuss Ranking Toolbox.
dianepep

no position showing

Post by dianepep » June 8th, 2008, 4:50 am

I am getting no information for position or url under User details or Competitors details, when I run my query. Any ideas what may cause this? At first I assumed my web site ranked so low it did not show, but I typed in a very high ranking competitors site and that did not show either.

Support (AceBIT)

Re: no position showing

Post by Support (AceBIT) » June 9th, 2008, 9:11 am

Hello,

which program version and which database version are you using exactly (Help/About)? Could you please tell us the URL and keyword which you used for the query, we would like to test it here. If you do not want to post this information here, you can send it to us by PM or by e-mail to support@acebit.com.

Best regards

dianepep

Post by dianepep » June 11th, 2008, 4:36 pm

I am using version 4.0.10.0. database 2.0.0

I tried my url, which is http://www.theintuitpathway.com and the keywords I used were psychic and reading. I also tried another random high ranking web site and received nothing also.

Thanks for your help!

Support (AceBIT)

Post by Support (AceBIT) » June 11th, 2008, 6:05 pm

Hello,

as you are using an older version of Ranking Toolbox 4, we would ask you to update your program using the integrated update manager. You can find the update manager in the Help menu. When doing this, also the latest database version will be installed.

Best regards

dianepep

Post by dianepep » June 13th, 2008, 4:36 am

I did run update manager and received this message:

No updates found
All installed program components are currently up to date. Please remember to run the Update Manager regularly.

Support (AceBIT)

Post by Support (AceBIT) » June 13th, 2008, 9:35 am

Hello,

you can download the latest version of Ranking Toolbox here: http://www.ranking-toolbox.com/download/rt4.exe. When you have installed this latest version, please have again a look at Help -> About, which version is then stated there?

Best regards