Wise FTP Update Help

This forum is designated to discuss WISE-FTP.
jimbonita

Wise FTP Update Help

Post by jimbonita » December 23rd, 2009, 12:55 pm

I posted the following on "wise-ftp 3 disconnects when trying to open a folder" (viewtopic.php?f=11&t=4946). In an answer to the question, AceBIT Support responded, "By the way, what version of WISE-FTP are you using? Please make sure you have the updated version. Last Build was 3.1.1"

Since I have had similar problems with my copy of WISE-FTP, I posted the following:
Updating to version 3.1.1 would be very useful to me. I have Version 3.0 (3.0.0.7) and it does not have the ability to update the view of on-line folders with 1600 or so files. I get a listing error which slows things down immensely. I had updated my original copy to a version which eliminated that problem but after a computer problem I had to redownload Wise FTP and could only the download the earlier version. What is the link for version 3.1.1 please. Thanks in advance.
I subsequently updated the question after an attempt to live update and it has become more important:
I just used the File > Live Update link in hopes that would get me updated to version 3.1.1. Wrong. It updated me to version 3.0.0.18. It also added the following Unregistered trial version 30 days left of 30. [Now down to 26 days] How do I get that corrected? I am a registered user having purchased a copy some years ago. Help! Help! I have found Wise FTP a good program except for the problem which went from solved to unsolved. I'd like to get a properly updated copy which doesn't have me on a 30 day death notice! Thanks.
I would definitely like a link which will permit me to update my WISE-FTP to version 3.1.1. I also want to update it to a version that doesn't act like a trial version which will die in 30 days. Thanks for your help.

Support (AceBIT)
AceBIT
AceBIT

Re: Wise FTP Update Help

Post by Support (AceBIT) » December 23rd, 2009, 3:55 pm

Hello,

you can download the latest build 3.1.1 directly from our website: http://www.wise-ftp.com/download/previous.htm
Note: you don`t have to reinstall your version for doing so. Just download the program and when the the install wizard opens up, please choose repair mode. Then your program should be updated to 3.1.1.

As a registered user you might also upgrade to latest version 6. :wink:

Best regards,
AceBIT Support
AceBIT - Support -