Unable to edit ftp servers

This forum is designated to discuss WISE-FTP.
kennyrich

Unable to edit ftp servers

Post by kennyrich » March 7th, 2011, 5:06 pm

Using v 5.5.3. I have transfered my ftp servers to my new computer by copying the wiseftpsrvs.bin file. While I can connect to my servers, I am now unable to edit them, and can see no information about them in the greyed-out dialogue boxes. Is there a step I have missed out?

Support (AceBIT)
AceBIT
AceBIT

Re: Unable to edit ftp servers

Post by Support (AceBIT) » March 10th, 2011, 10:49 am

Hello Kenny,

So your FTP servers are shown in the list on the left side, but if you select one, the fields are greyed out/empty? Did you install version 5 on your new PC as well or is it a later version?

Best regards
AceBIT - Support -

kennyrich

Post by kennyrich » March 10th, 2011, 2:06 pm

Support (AceBIT) wrote:Hello Kenny,

So your FTP servers are shown in the list on the left side, but if you select one, the fields are greyed out/empty? Did you install version 5 on your new PC as well or is it a later version?

Best regards
Problem partly solved - I did install 5.5.8 which I had on my old computer, but have just loaded 5.5.9 which seems to have solved the issue. however, now it tells me I have a trial version, where as previously on my old computer I had licensed version, but can't find the key to activate it on my new computer...

Support (AceBIT)
AceBIT
AceBIT

Post by Support (AceBIT) » March 14th, 2011, 1:34 pm

Hello Kenny,

In this case, please send us an email to support@acebit.com with the registration information (email address, full name and approximate purchase date) you used when purchasing the software - or if you did not receive it directly from us, please let us know, from which partner you received WISE-FTP 5.

We can then look up your unlock code in our database.

Best regards
AceBIT - Support -

kennyrich

Post by kennyrich » March 19th, 2011, 1:30 pm

You very kindly emailed my my registration code - I saw it yesterday evening around 10pm on my telephone, but when I came to look for it this morning, it had vanished. I've checked junk, spam, deleted folders, but no sign. Mlost peculair. Could you possibly email it once more. Many thanks.

Support (AceBIT)
AceBIT
AceBIT

Post by Support (AceBIT) » March 22nd, 2011, 3:03 pm

Hello Kenny,

That's strange. Unfortunately, it is difficult to find the email you are referring to as your email address/name is probably different from the user name you have here. Could you please resend your original request?

Thanks & best regards
AceBIT - Support -