Password Depot 5 is now available!

This forum is designated to discuss Password Depot.
AceBIT
Site Admin

Password Depot 5 is now available!

Post by AceBIT » July 9th, 2010, 6:41 pm

:!: NOTE

Password Depot 5, Client is now available!

To find all new features click here.

You can find all reasonable priced upgrade offers here.

Please note: The Server version 4 will work with clients of version 4 only. A server version 5 will follow soon.
Beste Grüße aus Darmstadt! - Best regards from Darmstadt!

AceBIT GmbH, Holzhofallee 15, 64295 Darmstadt, Deutschland - Tel.: +49 61 51 136 50-0, Fax: +49 61 51 136 50-20, E-Mail: info@acebit.de, Web: https://www.acebit.de

sperkinsCIO
Expert
Expert

Re: Password Depot 5 is now available!

Post by sperkinsCIO » July 9th, 2010, 11:48 pm

Hello,

Just upgraded our 100 licenses to 5.0. Where is the option to adjust which icons show up on the top bar? I don't want to see the TAN or Suggestion icons.

Also how do the Firefox and IE integration work. There is nothing in the documentation that I can find. Maybe I skipped over it. I need info on the iphone version as well.

Thanks.

Support (AceBIT)
AceBIT
AceBIT

Post by Support (AceBIT) » July 12th, 2010, 11:14 am

Hello,

To adjust the icons in the top bar, you need to right-click the right side of the top bar and select "Customize...".

If you install the Firefox and IE integration with the program, it will suggest to save or update passwords everytime you log into a website using one of these browsers. It will only work when Password Depot is open and not locked/in system tray.

As we are now finished with the "normal" version, we will hopefully have time to properly test the iPhone version and release it ASAP. We are sorry for the delay.

Best regards
AceBIT - Support -

sperkinsCIO
Expert
Expert

Post by sperkinsCIO » July 12th, 2010, 3:21 pm

Thank you I found the customization feature this morning! Works well.

I think you should have a toolbar that installs in Firefox or IE. That would be so much more efficient to grab passwords!

I'm looking forward to the iPhone app. Thanks.