What do I do wrong?

This forum is designated to discuss WinSurvey.
mcrizer

What do I do wrong?

Post by mcrizer » March 4th, 2005, 11:26 pm

I could login to the database, as that happens in line 100, so I have set the DB Connectivity properties of the survey correctly. But the script cannot create a table in the database. What can be the reason? I tried two different host, two different domains, two different databses, two different surveys, etc. Both give exactly the SAME error message! Can somebody PLEASE help me?

ERRORS:
"Warning: mysql_list_fields(): Unable to save MySQL query result in /home/dbmcinfo/public_html/processform.php on line 101

Warning: mysql_num_fields(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/dbmcinfo/public_html/processform.php on line 102

Warning: mysql_field_name(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/dbmcinfo/public_html/processform.php on line 104
Query1 failed"

AceBIT Support

Post by AceBIT Support » March 7th, 2005, 11:41 am

Hello,

Can you please provide us with information about the version of your WinSurvey? You can find this data in the "main menue" -> "about" section.
To what kind of database are you trying to connect to? Version? Can you reproduce the problem? Thanks in advance!

mcrizer

Thanks

Post by mcrizer » March 8th, 2005, 10:34 am

... I have sent a PM about all the details. I forgot to mention there, that FTP login info is the same...

Thanks

mcrizer

Any news?

Post by mcrizer » March 9th, 2005, 7:53 am

Do you have any success, please?

Support (AceBIT)
AceBIT
AceBIT

Post by Support (AceBIT) » March 10th, 2005, 12:52 pm

Hello,

We are very sorry, we overlooked your private message. We forwarded your data to our developer team. We will contact you asap we get a reply.

mcrizer

Any news?

Post by mcrizer » March 22nd, 2005, 2:04 pm

It has been a few weeks now. Any news about the problem, please?

Serghei (AceBIT)

Post by Serghei (AceBIT) » March 22nd, 2005, 5:43 pm

Please check you private inbox.

Best regards