Trialtesting....

This forum is designated to discuss WinSurvey.
pahapaha

Trialtesting....

Post by pahapaha » August 5th, 2009, 11:57 am

Hi guys!

I have a plan to make couple of surveys conserning my hobby but I need to know is there a possibility to do what i would needed...

My question is:

Lets assume I have a number of candinates who I want ranked f.e best 5 of 25.

I'd like to make survey where first question is "who is the best, pick one" (easily done)

Then who is 2nd best and so on...

But because people are "stupid" I needed "take-off" early answers... so if there is candinates name A, B, C and D. And someone pick that best is A. Then 2nd or 3rd (and so on) cannot be anymore A. Do you understand my point? I don't know how to do that and that is one of my "must feature"

AceBIT
Site Admin

Re: Trialtesting....

Post by AceBIT » August 10th, 2009, 7:48 pm

Hello,

yes, we understand your request.

There is no predefined functionality for this. However, if you are familiar with php or javascript, you can edit the HTML files generated by WinSurvey and add such behavior yourself.
Beste Grüße aus Darmstadt! - Best regards from Darmstadt!

AceBIT GmbH, Holzhofallee 15, 64295 Darmstadt, Deutschland - Tel.: +49 61 51 136 50-0, Fax: +49 61 51 136 50-20, E-Mail: info@acebit.de, Web: https://www.acebit.de

pahapaha

Post by pahapaha » August 11th, 2009, 3:13 pm

Actually I am not so familiar with that kind of programming / wep-developing...

And also I'll have a plan to get my surveys via email-"invitations"

Any other suggestions? Maybe this is not correct question but do you know any other sw:s to do that?

Support (AceBIT)
AceBIT
AceBIT

Post by Support (AceBIT) » August 12th, 2009, 6:33 pm

Your case is very special, we doubt there is any tool available which offers exactly this kind of functionality.

However, it is quite easy to implement. We can create such a customized survey for you.
AceBIT - Support -

pahapaha

Post by pahapaha » September 20th, 2009, 9:06 pm

Hi again... I continued my testing and I published one survey in my own linux (ubuntu apache2,mysql,php) server... basicly just for fun...

I do not know linux systems or ubuntu deeply just doing this for testing... However i got that working and my survey is over there and I am able to answer it...

Anyway my problem is that I do not get any results from web page to my winsurvey? Maybe because answers ar coming via email? Because I think I have read that there is no "direct link" between www-server & Winsurvey software.

This is not major issue for thinking to buy this sw but if somebody could help my what I am doing wrong...

pahapaha

Post by pahapaha » October 6th, 2009, 12:15 pm

Any answers to this??

I made new virtual XP and new trialtime to solve this problem...

What I need to do in apache server to handle answers?