Survey Layout

This forum is designated to discuss WinSurvey.
Tripytaka

Survey Layout

Post by Tripytaka » October 21st, 2009, 1:15 pm

I have just purchased WinSurvey and it performs the backbone of what I wanted it for. However I want to be able to improve the visual appeal of the survey.

For example: Question type: Library>This section is optional. Please fill out this section, only if you would like us to get in touch with you.

I want to align the text boxes where the respondent enters their information, so instead of being staggered they are lined up. And If i add questions the text box is to the right of the question instead of beneath it.

And/or is it possible to use more horizontal space instead of vertical space so can make use of the white space to the right of the questions. For example: First Name [text box], Last Name [text box], Phone [text box], etc.

Essentially I want greater control over the layout and design of the survey.

Any/all help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers - Tripytaka

P.S - sorry about the poor quality image i have attached. This forum program restricts the image size. This is the error message received when i uploaded my original image.
The image must be at least 0 pixels wide, 0 pixels high and at most 120 pixels wide and 120 pixels high. The submitted image is 531 pixels wide and 326 pixels high.
Attachments
Example.JPG
Example.JPG (5.63 KiB) Viewed 5183 times

Support (AceBIT)
AceBIT
AceBIT

Re: Survey Layout

Post by Support (AceBIT) » November 20th, 2009, 5:15 pm

Hello,

you can customize the layout of your survey as you like.
For example: Question type: Library>This section is optional. Please fill out this section, only if you would like us to get in touch with you.
If you want to have the textboxes to the right of the question, just can use the examples as defined. If you like to add answers or enter your customized answers, please make sure that you set your cursor right in front of the predefined answer, enter your answer and then delete the defined answer letter by letter. If you want to have the textboxes lined up instead of being staggered, please enter the appropriate number of <SPACE> behind the answer. If you want to have the textboxes beneath the question, just delete the predefined answer, enter your answer and the textbox will automatically appear beneath.

Best regards,
AceBIT Support
AceBIT - Support -