How hide survey address with user-id

This forum is designated to discuss WinSurvey.
PaHa

How hide survey address with user-id

Post by PaHa » March 9th, 2010, 6:30 pm

How I hide survey address and user id?

Äänestä vuoden liigatuomaria here: [[URL]][[UserID]]

If I wanted that here is link for the survey&user-id?

Support (AceBIT)
AceBIT
AceBIT

Re: How hide survey address with user-id

Post by Support (AceBIT) » March 10th, 2010, 11:30 am

Hello,

as far as we understand your question, you are configuring the emails/survey link the to be sent to your respondents, right?
Go to "My Respondents" and click New Template to prepare a new e-mail letter.
The following information is required on the General tab of the E-Mail Editor:

Associated Survey: From the list of surveys, select the one you would like to refer to.
Online Survey Link: The survey link of your associated survey. You can enter changes manually. Click Refresh to receive the latest link version.
Include unique User ID in the survey: If you check this box the User ID of the participant will be added to the e-mail.
Respondents DB: From the list of Databases, select the one you would like to use.
Use Filter: Filters can be created on the Respondents tab of the My Respondents module.
Letter Subject: Enter a subject for your e-mail letter.
From Name: Enter the name which you wish to be used as the email's sender.
From Address: Enter the e-mail address which you wish to be used as the email's sender.
Created On: The date when the e-mail letter was first created. You can manually change it.
First Sent On: The date when the e-mail was sent for the first time. You can manually change it.
Last Sent On: The date when the e-mail was sent the last time. You can manually change it.

The e-mail text can be edited on the Message tab. In the text field Message Body, enter the text you would like to use. On the right side, you have all available fields from the Respondent information and can add them into your text by double-clicking or by selecting an entry and clicking Insert Into Body. In the e-mail these text modules will be substituted with the corresponding information entered for the recipient.

To be able to write your text as in any text editor and to format it, click Edit in WYSIWYG Editor (What You See is What You Get) and continue writing your text here.
When you have entered all necessary information click OK.

Best Regards,
AceBIT Support
AceBIT - Support -

PaHa

Post by PaHa » March 10th, 2010, 11:41 am

Everything else is clear but I wanted to hide survey-link, with user-id, inside the word here

Now in my wysiwyg editor has a text: (Vote by clicking the web-link): [[URL]][[UserID]] and
message: (Vote by clicking the web-link): &nbsp;<A href="[[URL]]">[[URL]][[UserID]]</A></P></BODY>

But I want that word web-link would be allready address to the survey web-page with user-id. So then direct www-link doesn't shown at all (only when u go above word web-link)... so it looks prettier. Got it?

Sorry my poor english...

Support (AceBIT)
AceBIT
AceBIT

Post by Support (AceBIT) » March 10th, 2010, 12:12 pm

Hello,

you could try the following: Edit your text in the WYSIWYG-Editor. Enter your text, as f.e. "Please clicke here to answer my survey. Mark the word "here" and right-click it. Choose "Edit Link" from the contextmenü. Then you can enter the corresponding hyperlink, in your case the survey link. Click OK. The word "here" is now a weblink, referring to your survey.

Best Regards,
AceBIT Support
AceBIT - Support -

PaHa

Post by PaHa » March 10th, 2010, 12:16 pm

Yes I do understand that but how I put this to web-link: A href="[[URL]]">[[URL]][[UserID]].

I have managed to put survey web-link in the word "here" put I was not succeeded put there also UserID.

Sorry I am really noobie in html :mrgreen: