verify project wizard problems

This forum is designated to discuss AceBackup. Please note that questions in this forum are not answered by our support team.
baszkowicz

verify project wizard problems

Post by baszkowicz » April 30th, 2006, 9:57 pm

I experience the next problem, when aceback-up (2.1.6) has run his back-up project on a FTP server the program gives me an e-mail wichh tells me everything went well (in my case is this an big mail beaucouse it is an project of +- 15Gb, for so far no problems, the next day acebit only updates the new and changed files (then the e-mails are a lot smaller).
But now my problem when i Verify my project , acebit comes with an very big list of errors, so big that i do not even read it anymore, i simply close it. But the next time acebit runs the same project again it overwrites almost the whole project (takes a long time ), but the files it overwrites are already in the backup-volume only with an older date stamp, but i am
confinced that it is the same file as for example 2 days before and nothing has changed in it, what goes wrong here

Julian (AceBIT Support)

Post by Julian (AceBIT Support) » May 9th, 2006, 12:26 pm

Hello,

please send a exact copy of the shown error messages at the verifing at support@acebit.com.

Thank you in advance.