Cannot select the new project into Project Folders

This forum is designated to discuss AceBackup. Please note that questions in this forum are not answered by our support team.
aray

Cannot select the new project into Project Folders

Post by aray » October 20th, 2008, 5:30 pm

I used the Project Manager wizard. At the last step, it is said that the wizard has successfully finished creating a new project. After click Finish button, it also show the new project on the list correctly. However, when I select the project and click "OK", an error message exists as below:

The project file "......\My Documents\AceBackup\Projects\BCK3.nsa" is corrupted.

I have tried many times with different options like "CD\DVD Drive", "Local Drive" , tried to uninstall the software a few times, and manually delete the AceBackup folder. However, the error message still appears.

I am using Acebackup version 2.2 under Traditional Chinese WinXP SP2. Please help.

AceBIT (Support)
Guru
Guru

Re: Cannot select the new project into Project Folders

Post by AceBIT (Support) » October 21st, 2008, 3:58 pm

Hello!

Unfortunately we cannot reproduce this problem at the moment and therefore we have forwarded it to the responsible product manager and he will investigate this problem. We will contact you again as soon as we have any news for you.

Kind Regards
Marco

aray

Post by aray » October 21st, 2008, 5:24 pm

Thanks Macro. In fact, I just use the default setting by the wizard. I captured 2 screendump for your easy reference.
Attachments
acebackup_error2.jpg
After any one project is selected and "OK" button is clicked, error exists.
acebackup_error2.jpg (69.91 KiB) Viewed 1301 times
acebackup_error1.jpg
The Project Manager wizard completed successfully.
acebackup_error1.jpg (76.51 KiB) Viewed 1302 times

AceBIT (Support)
Guru
Guru

Post by AceBIT (Support) » October 22nd, 2008, 4:52 pm

Hello,

Thank you for the screenshots. We will contact you again when we have new information about this.

Kind Regards
Marco