"Schedule" section of properties shows "Access violation"

This forum is designated to discuss AceBackup. Please note that questions in this forum are not answered by our support team.
SteveDC

"Schedule" section of properties shows "Access violation"

Post by SteveDC » May 11th, 2012, 6:22 pm

OK, this is an interesting one...
I am trying to enable scheduling of a backup so I open the backup project, right click on it and select "properties". I then get the AceBackup properties dialog for the project. next I select the advanced tab and the 'schedule' section of the dialog displays an access violation message. Note, this is not a new dialog popping up with an access violation (as normally happens when a program causes an access violation), but the text appears in the existing dialog window as a text string.

I have attached a screen capture to show what I mean. (Seriously !!! .BMP is not an allowed attachment !!! OK, rename it to BMP. What... TXT & LOG are not allowed either!!!??/ What the hell extensions ARE allowed then???)

The 'settings' button is also greyed out so I can't schedule a backup.

Thoughts?

SteveDC

Re: "Schedule" section of properties shows "Access violation

Post by SteveDC » May 21st, 2012, 10:03 pm

OK, so I assume nobody from Acebit monitors these forums :(

eren

Re: "Schedule" section of properties shows "Access violation

Post by eren » June 26th, 2012, 2:14 pm

Hello Steve,
AceBIT provides no support for freeware.

"Support for AceBackup
AceBackup is given to the Internet community for free. AceBIT does therefore not offer a hotline nor technical support by email.
In case you have any questions or problems, please refer to the forum and ask the community or read the documentation and FAQs."

Have you tried to upload it as a .jpg?