Trouble first using Ace Backup

This forum is designated to discuss AceBackup. Please note that questions in this forum are not answered by our support team.
jwells

Trouble first using Ace Backup

Post by jwells » February 20th, 2014, 11:46 pm

I set up FTP Ace Backup and created a backup project which originally worked. Then stopped working. When I try to create a new project and get to the end it tells me there is no folder xxxxx do you want to create one. Even though I know the folder exists on the FTP I tell it yes. Then I get an error that the directed was not created along with a message that says directory change was successfull. You can't go beyond the wizzard at this point. After reading and trying a few things I uninstalled AceBackup and did a reinstall. Still having the same problem.
What am I doing wrong?

Stefan (AceBIT Team)
Guru
Guru

Re: Trouble first using Ace Backup

Post by Stefan (AceBIT Team) » February 21st, 2014, 10:38 am

Hello jwells & welcome to the forum!

Did you check if there is enough space available on your server and if the FTP user has full permissions?

jwells

Re: Trouble first using Ace Backup

Post by jwells » February 21st, 2014, 8:05 pm

Yes. I have plenty of space. I can log in using a command line interface and I can access it as a network device using windows explorer and also using mycloud. However I cannot FTP to the site using IE in either passive or active. For a short time it recognized the directories. It seems like I may have corrupted a config file or something.