Need help with the basics please

This forum is designated to discuss AceBIT SEO Professionals Suite/Hello Engines! Professional.
AFSB

Need help with the basics please

Post by AFSB » June 24th, 2009, 7:06 pm

1. I started a project through the Wizard and saved it. Whenever I open the project, it has no URL. I put the URL in, Save, and it does not save the URL every time I close out the project. Why is it doing that?

2. When I do add the URL in, the Submit button on the Submission screen is still greyed out.

3. Keywords - I created a list of keywords and clicked on "Load From Collection" but it doesn't appear to be putting all keywords into the box, it limits 15 and there are many more keywords/phrases.

4. Keywords - when I click on Keywords > Add Keywords, is there a way to copy/paste? I tried Load from File (txt file?) but that didn't seem to work for me.

I just need to get to the point to actually Submit the project. Thanks!

Support (AceBIT)
AceBIT
AceBIT

Re: Need help with the basics please

Post by Support (AceBIT) » July 1st, 2009, 6:23 pm

Hello!

1. Did you click on "Add URL" after you entered the URL into the textfield? If you do this the URL will be added to the list of urls and will also be saved.
2. The first solution should also fix this problem. Please select your URL on the right site of the program at the area "Sites". After selecting your website and the search engines it should be possible to use the "Sumit"-button
3. The keywords you are able to enter at the section "Project" are for submitting your website at directories. The most directories don't need any keywords and the ones that do they would not need more than 15.
4. To work with keywords and check your website for your keywords, the sections "Keywords" and "Ranking ->Analysis / Optimization" may be intresting for you.
AceBIT - Support -