Desktop versus Android

This forum is designated to discuss the Android edition.
zematima

Desktop versus Android

Post by zematima » September 26th, 2014, 4:04 pm

Dear Sirs:
I noticed that a file I created in the desktop (version7.6) , then when I open it on my Android device (Xperia Z2 android 4.4.2) it shows less items that the ones I created on the desktop.
I have that file on the Dropbox, and saved it with the pswx format.
I installed the same version on a Samsung S3 and it does the samething.
By the way you should give the oportunity for the user to choose where to put a file created on the Android device.
I really think this is a great program but I must have the confiance that everything I create on the desktop I can see that information afterwords on my smartphone.
Can you help me please?
Thanks in advance.

AceBIT
Site Admin

Re: Desktop versus Android

Post by AceBIT » September 26th, 2014, 6:31 pm

Hello Zematima,
zematima wrote:Dear Sirs:
I noticed that a file I created in the desktop (version7.6) , then when I open it on my Android device (Xperia Z2 android 4.4.2) it shows less items that the ones I created on the desktop.
I have that file on the Dropbox, and saved it with the pswx format.
I installed the same version on a Samsung S3 and it does the samething.
When you open the exported pswx file in the desktop edition of Password Depot, do you see there the same amount of entries? In any case there is nothing lost or deleted. I assume there is a display bug or the amount of entries is calculated differently in the mobile edition. We will look into this issue.
zematima wrote: By the way you should give the oportunity for the user to choose where to put a file created on the Android device.
Have you noticed the 4 tabs Device, Dropbox, Google drive and OneDrive? If you want to create a file there, just click on the according tab.
Beste Grüße aus Darmstadt! - Best regards from Darmstadt!

AceBIT GmbH, Holzhofallee 15, 64295 Darmstadt, Deutschland - Tel.: +49 61 51 136 50-0, Fax: +49 61 51 136 50-20, E-Mail: info@acebit.de, Web: https://www.acebit.de